Mullin' It Over

Official announcements and other topics related to the internet radio station

Moderator: Michael Scott

Michael Scott

Mullin' It Over

Post by Michael Scott »

Here's a Note From Miss Lana...

Hey SteelRadio fans it's time for the Mullin' it Over show with Terry Bethel and Miss Lana tomorrow December 8th starting at 7pm. This month's show has taken many forms prior to being finalized and I'm not sure that it really is finalized! First off, I will be hosting the show solo again - Terry has to play uhhum... work. Sorry, I know ya'll tune in just to hear Terry's expert commentary but I promise to give it my best shot!

So please feel free to call 314-256-9029, email steelradio@charter.net, Yahoo instant messenger LiveSteelRadio or post on Bobby Lee's Steel Guitar Forum any thoughts, stories, general comments or suggestions.

Overall, I'll be playing some of the best music in the world right here on SteelRadio.com. That's Tuesday, December 8th, at 7 pm on your favorite Internet radio station - SteelRadio.com. Go ahead, tune in and turn it up!

Miss Lana
Lana Rosselli

Post by Lana Rosselli »

Getting ready to kick things off...Starting with Little But I'm Loud! Hope ya'll enjoy the show tonight. And don't be afraid to call in, email or post your comments.
Miss Lana
SteelRadio.com