Central Ky Steel Guitar Classic Show - Lexington, Ky

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Chris Castle

Post by Chris Castle »

hey everyone, thanks for coming out to the show. It was FANTASTIC!!! Friday night was exciting and saturday was just as exciting too!! some great pickin' and some great fellowship!!

I had a lot of fun, hope to be on the show again!!

thanks to Mr. Al Vanderpool for having me on the show and special thanks to the band and sound crew and everyone else who made this great show possible. I applaud all of you, because you really do make these shows possible as do all the people who attend :)

thanks again to everyone.
hope to see you again down the road

chris castle :D
Mullen G-2,, derby d-10 rosewood 9&7, derby sd-10 black/birdseye, peavey 1000 and 112, hilton vp, walker seat
Ron Page

Post by Ron Page »

Sorry to have missed the show. I think I've missed it twice in about 15 years. This time it was due to family obligations and the opportunity to see several I've not seen in years.

Russ, I'm sure Milton had his hands full keeping you and Bob in line. You can't go wrong following Milton's lead-- a truly good man!
HagFan
Emmons Lashley LeGrande II
Tamara James

Pictures - sorry for the out of focus ones

Post by Tamara James »

Don Curtis

Kayton Roberts

Chris Castle

Russ Hicks

Scotty and R.P.

Ron Elliot

Lynn Owsley
Chris Castle

Post by Chris Castle »

hey tammy, great pictures!! Everyone who missed this show really missed out on a great show!!

these pictures don't even show half of the excitement!!

thanks for posting tammy :)

do you have any more??

if you do, would you please email them to me? my email addy is on the card i gave you :D

thanks so much!!

-chris castle

"the barefoot hillbilly" from butcher holler
Mullen G-2,, derby d-10 rosewood 9&7, derby sd-10 black/birdseye, peavey 1000 and 112, hilton vp, walker seat