The PSGA Show in Connecticut

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Chuck S. Lettes

The PSGA Show in Connecticut

Post by Chuck S. Lettes »

I had a great weekend at the PSGA Show. Bob, Jeff, John and the crew really know how to organize this event. You can tell that they have had a lot of practice. I loved seeing the steel guitarists' hands on the big video screen, plus it was a real luxury having time to set up my steel as another steeler was wrapping up his set. As always, I enjoyed the fellowship with the audience and musicians who all share a common passion. I also enjoyed meeting the steelers who attended my E9th Seminar.Thanks to Jerry Fesseden for letting me perform on one of his fine steel guitars. Jim and Barbara Stahlhut, Little Ricky and I all had a great time.
Chuck Lettes<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Chuck S. Lettes on 15 November 2004 at 05:32 AM.]</p></FONT>
Bill Nauman

Post by Bill Nauman »

Really enjoyed your playing Chuck,sorry i didnt get the chance to spend some time with you. This was my first time at one of these funtions,I was nervous till i began to sing,then i calmed down. Great time had by all. What a picker David Wright is too. Herby was awesome,Mike Siglin blew me away,along with Mike Sweeney too,What a great time. Thank you for being part of it!
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Hi Chuck,
It was great to see you this year at PSGA. I really enjoyed your set, as I always do. Jim and Barbara were a real treat too. Thanks for coming over to help make this year's show another great success.
See you soon,
Jimbeaux
Mike Sigler

Post by Mike Sigler »

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all at the P.S.G.A. for a great weekend.. This was my first time there, and i had a great time.
The band was great, and it was a great honor to be on stage with some of my heros.
Thanks Again! Image
Mike
Craig Stock

Post by Craig Stock »

How was the Super Jam? I had to leave just before it started, had a family emergency matter to attend to. The afternoon program was great, Chuck awesome as usual, David Wright, man what a player and really entertaining also. Looking forward to next year. Craig