2nd Annual Tri-Cities Steel Guitar Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sam White

Post by Sam White »

OH well if I have to play with the big boys I guess this is the place to do it.Steve you can put me in the line up as I will be there now as far as I can see now.But if things change I will let you know. I will be comming all the way from Maine.I hope I don't play better than any of the Pros.HA HA I'm just kidding I might fit in their back pocket.Tell everyone Anna and I said HI
Sam White
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

OH well if I have to play with the big boys I guess this is the place to do it.Steve you can put me in the line up as I will be there now as far as I can see now.But if things change I will let you know. I will be comming all the way from Maine.I hope I don't play better than any of the Pros.HA HA I'm just kidding I might fit in their back pocket.Tell everyone Anna and I said HI
Sam White
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Steve don't forget I will more than likely be driving down from Maine.You can put me on the playing list but if I can't make it I will let you know ahead of time or if I get snowed in which i don't think will happen as it don't snow until around November if then.
Sam White
George Crowder

Post by George Crowder »

Looking forward to the show.
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Here's a fist of the week bump on me. Gettin' close.

Mike
Steve Leonard

Post by Steve Leonard »

Hey Tony & Gary, Where are you? Image
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

I'm here Steve. I've been picking for the past 2 days. I think Gary has feel asleep on us.
Tony
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Wake up Gary
George Kimery

Post by George Kimery »

Gary has left the building. At least my house, last Friday. I did have another sighting of him at my place of business this past Wednesday. Seriously, his job involves travel a lot and he is not on line during his road trips.
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Less than 2 months!!
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

This show is a don't miss event.
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

^^
Gary Watkins

Post by Gary Watkins »

Gettin' closer!

------------------
<SMALL>GFI SM-10 w/ 3*2 (My First Steel!, OUTWEST Pac-A-Seat</SMALL>

Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Well it is getting closer and closer and I am getting excited. Folks this show is quickly becoming a major event in the steel guitar community and it's a show that should not be missed by anyone wanting to hear great music and meet a lot of great people. Last year's show was a highlight event of all that I attended. The reason is that I had so much fun the entire time I was there. The facilities were great and Steve as well as his Dad made things really good for everyone...musicians and listeners alike. I am looking forward to it and I hope all of you who have read this thread get your rooms reserved right away.

Ray Walker
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Ray,
Don't forget that I showed you and Mertz (Mr MSAGA Himself) the GOOD Places to eat!!!!and there's an IHOP nearby for a late night breakfast!!!!!!
Grouchy
Note: I'm gona make it ...even though I got Run Over by my Lawn Tractor this past week ..and darneed near wern't here!!!!!!
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Bob,

What are we gonna do with you? you better be more careful.

Mike
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Bob, stay in the house until this show is over or Mike and myself will be on you like a chicken on a june bug.
P.S. Thanks again for the help moving my equipment on and off stage last year.
Tony
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Hey Bob...you might be crazy but you ain't stupid now stop playing with things that have moving parts Image Matter of fact you might want to take some of those pedals and knee levers off your guitar before you hurt someone with that thing Image Seriously though, Bob, you are one of the big reasons I had so much fun there and I know we will have a lot more fun this year. Now just sit down there behind your steel and don't move till it's time to play Image

Ray<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Ray Walker on 29 August 2004 at 04:20 AM.]</p></FONT>
ROBERT MYERS

Post by ROBERT MYERS »

Bob that sounds like a song title. "Grouchy got run over by a john deere" LOL Hey I hope you are ok. I haven't seen you since Boo's jam down in Maryland. I would like to make this one but won't know till the time comes. Please keep that Ray Walker straight....Hey Ray, have you heard anything from Boo? Let us know how the boy is doing. See Ya.

------------------
Bob Myers Derby SD10 3&4
S10 Emmons p/p Nashville 400
GARYPHILLIPS

Post by GARYPHILLIPS »

Hey Guys.I talk to Steve today looks like will be there,
I will have a table for my cases JUST-N-CASE PLUS also will playing on the Sunday show.Thanks Steve had a great time talkin with you today God Bless

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS
D-10 8/5 Desert Rose Steel Guitar

George Crowder

Post by George Crowder »

Gary, I'm so glad you are coming to Virginia. This will give me an opportunity to meet you and hear you play in person. See you in Bristol.
Joseph V. Sapp

Post by Joseph V. Sapp »

Gary:
glad your gonna make the show. sure will be nice seeing you again. from the line up, ya cant ask for much more. Steve and his Dad put on a fantastic show. you'll have a ball. God Bless.

joe
GARYPHILLIPS

Post by GARYPHILLIPS »

hey George, I will buy us a cup of coffee and we just have a good talk,
Joseph are you going to the show, sure hope so if you do,maybe we can go together.
I will have my new Desert Rose Steel there for sure,I do have my room book,I can't wate to get there. Image

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS
D-10 8/5 Desert Rose Steel Guitar

Joseph V. Sapp

Post by Joseph V. Sapp »

Gary:
yep,,,wouldn't miss this one for anything. I dont know your route but for me its a straight shot down I-81. but give me a call and we can discuss it. 717-352-2050. New Steel????? what a better way to strut you stuff. I've heard alot about them, and all good.

Joe