Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated Finger Picks

Post by Howard Hughes »

Andy,
I Got The "Cut Down" Picks Today! And They Fit Great!, Finally I Can Pick With Out The The Picks Needing To Be Adjusted every Few Minutes! Due To Being Too Large!.
Thanks Again For An Outstanding Job!
You and Your Family Are In Our Payers!
Howie :)
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 20 Aug 2009 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
memphislim

Post by memphislim »

Are there any pictures of these picks?
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Howard: Thanks a lot. Glad they do the job for you. As to pictures of the coated picks; they are on one of my posts somewhere. I'm too computer illiterate to find them, but if you search back to Oct.'08 you can find them. Or send $8.00 & you can hold 'em in your hand. :) :) ."Preciate everyones comments. Happy pickin' Andy H.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated Finger Picks

Post by Howard Hughes »

Andy,
Here is a picture of your Picks,
Hope This Helps!, They Come In Red Or Black. price Still $8.00 a Par, Shipped. Order By Pay Pal: andyhinton_6@hotmail.com (That's A Underscore Between The n_6)

Order By Mail:
Andy Hinton
299 Camp Smokehouse Rd
Minden, LA 71055

From The Land Of OZ - "It's Steelin Time"

Howie :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 19 Aug 2009 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Howard: There's also a pic. that I posted of 4 of them. had a pro. photogrifer do. It was more clear. Like I said, I ain't smart enough to find them. Thanks again for your help. Andy H.
David Mason

Post by David Mason »

Private Message sent - I have your address, though. If I send you six picks to coat, it's $8 total, right? Do I include a check, or Paypal separately? Do I need to Brasso the tarnished ones first? Can I have the middle finger ones red, and the index ones black? Thanks.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey David; Just inclose a check with the picks. You can shine them up before you send if you like. I only clean with naptha before the process. If I can tell from the size which picks go where I'll coat as you want, or label them for me if you would. Thanks for your interest. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

TTT

Thanks, Howie :whoa:
memphislim

Post by memphislim »

Andy, ordered a pair via Paypal the other day, just checking if you got my payment. Should be from Vintage Western Wear.Com.

Slim
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Yes memphislim. They were mailed at noon today. Hope you like them. Happy pickin' Andy H/
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

TTT

Howie :whoa:
George McLellan

Reso Propicks

Post by George McLellan »

Andy, do you have medium Reso Propicks or would I need to send you mine (brass and I'm not sure if the other set is nickle, chrome or silver) for coating?

I have Nationals, but I prefer the longer Reso's.

Thank you,
Geo
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey George: Just sent you a email but I'll answer here also. I have .025 nickel silver Dunlops &-or NP-1 Nationals only, for sale, but I can coat Any fingerpick for you @ $1.00 per pick plus $2.00 for postage & mailing pkg. for the lot; any no.of picks. The more per pkg the cheeper the p&p. thanks Andy H.
George McLellan

Thanks Andy, I'll get my Reso's off in the mail this morning. I have some Nationals but never liked them.

Geo
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

TTT

George McLellan

Picks arrived today, thanks Andy. I like them.

Geo
George Macdonald

Picks

Post by George Macdonald »

My picks were here when we got home from an RV trip down the Oregon coast. Thanks Andy, George
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks for the responses George & George. That's what I'm doing the coating for. Happy Pickin' Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

TTT

Great Product, From A

Great Guy To Deal With!

Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thank You Howie: Still mailing an average of 2 orders a week. A special thanks to Duane's music in Troy, Mo. He got two sets one day & reordered two more the next. Believe he likes 'em too. :) :) Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^^BUMP^^^^

Thank's, Howie :whoa:
Steve Carnes

Post by Steve Carnes »

andy" How long will it take to ship a cuple sets
"Black dunlop" I'll send pm through paypal"
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Steve: I have the picks coated ahead & usually ship the day I recieve the funds. Takes 3 to 5 days to deliver in U. S. 10 to 14 in Europe & other overseas. Thanks for your interest & will watch for your pp order. Happy pickin' Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^^BUMP^^^^

Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Howard; I truly appreciate your efforts to keep my add on first page. Tho I've never met you, You're a true friend. Guys; About Howie; He's a Vet of Veitnam. Flew the choppers that sprayed the agent orange. Latest results, He's on fulltime oxygen, bedridden, can't sit up long enough to play steel anymore, so sold it this week. I think he deserves our Thanks, support & all the help we can give him. From my heart. Andy H