1x12" Lacquer Extension Speaker Cabinet - New

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Rick Summers

1x12" Lacquer Extension Speaker Cabinet - New

Post by Rick Summers »

Howdy,
Most of you don't know me, but I've been a member for a few years. Long story, but I had to take leave of my cabinet business to tend to my Alzheimers stricken father the last few years.
Well, I'm back in business, full swing. Go to www.rawoods.com to check out some pictures of past cabinet builds. Pop is fine, living in a first-rate facility now.
Below is a little 12" open-back extension I've got on Ebay. Solid, no-nonsense, quality stuff. It's just a sample of a new line I just started last fall called the "Troubadour Series". Dedicated to club players, but fit for most any small venue. All Troubadour Series cabs are one-of-a-kind.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1x12-Spkr-Cabinet-f ... 286.c0.m14

If you're interested in stain/lacquer cabinets, be it a combo cab or extension, etc., let me know. I've got pictures for the asking.. and I'm keeping the prices down as far as possible. I still do the tolex cabs as well, just promoting and developing the lacquer cabs. I think they sound better and look better. And they aren't "clones". ;-)
And of course, when any member buys a cabinet, b0b gets his share. :-)
Comments, Questions? Let me know...
Thanks for looking!
Rick (AKA - RA WOODS)
Rick Summers -
RAWOODS Custom Cabinets
West Peoria, IL
rick@rawoods.com
George King

Post by George King »

Hi Rick, great looking cabinet you have there.What would the weight be on one of these?I live about 3 hours south of you and come through Peoria once in awhile...George
Rick Summers

Cabinet Weight

Post by Rick Summers »

Howdy Neighbor! Thank You for the kind words. You'd really like it in person. Kind of a 3-D thing. And the colors... they don't seem to translate to well in my old Sony digital. I need a camera upgrade, for sure. ;-)
George, this particular cab weighs 14.5 lbs. unloaded. Solid as a rock. ;-)
Take my number and give me a call next time you're coming through town, Partner. 309-674-8634
Thanks for the shout!
Rick