Titanic Theme

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Victor Eaton

Titanic Theme

Post by Victor Eaton »

HELLO ALL OUT THERE
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF ANY TAB IS AVAILABLE FOR THE TITANIC THEME MY HEART WILL GO ON .
THANKS VIC EATON .UK.
John McGlothlin

Post by John McGlothlin »

Here ya go Victor, click on this link and scroll down http://www.dunfrettin.com/index.html
Victor Eaton

music Theme

Post by Victor Eaton »

HELLO JOHN
Well im lost for words getting it that quick all i can say is Many Many thanks for your help its much apreciated just have to try and learn it now most people have forgot the things i enjoy trying to play but again many thanks .
kind regards vic uk.
John McGlothlin

Post by John McGlothlin »

Your very welcome Victor, glad I was able to help. Put Mick's website in your favorites because he does have some excellent material there.
Skip Cole

Post by Skip Cole »

Victor, a few years ago i had the priviledge of hearing Sarah Jory play that song and several others as well, at the St Louis Convention. She did a great job on eveything she did , but especially "Titanic".
It made me timbers shiver. :D She really needs to come on back over to the Convention this year.

Skip
Victor Eaton

music

Post by Victor Eaton »

HELLO SKIP
Yes thats where i heard the TITANIC theme but only have a short part of it played by SARAH JORY . But thanks to my good friend in far away NEW MEXICO I can now have a go watch out sarah jory ! regards vic uk.