Emmons D-10 1971 Push Pull Wood Body Completely Restored

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Steve Price

Emmons D-10 1971 Push Pull Wood Body Completely Restored

Post by Steve Price »

I AM SELLING MY 1971 WOOD BODY EMMONS D-10. It is serial number 1525. This guitar has been completely disassembled and then reassembled by Emmons guitar expert, Billy Knowles. It has 9 pedals and 5 knees, typical Emmons set up with the 9th pedal on the C neck, which raises the 1st string. This is a drop dead gorgeous piece. Birds eye maple and the finish is flawless. I have been extemely careful not to drop the bar on the finish and even put felt between the necks when I practice just in case. This has never left my basement and I am a freak about my stuff. It looks like a brand new guitar. Every piece of metal is highly polished, new legs, new flocking underneath and as you can see the entire undercarriage has been redone with all original Emmons parts. The ONLY thing that is not perfect on the guitar is at the changer end of the guitar, there is a very very slight crack that is visible in the wood. It plays and sounds beautiful and has unbelievable tone and sustain. Includes correct Emmons volume pedal also in excellent condition. I MUST emphasize, I am NOT a professional player, I am still struggling to learn how to play. This is for the real collector of these fine instruments. I am asking $5200 and I will pay shipping. I am posting many pictures so you can see the quality of this guitar. The birds eye maple is a little bit lighter than the photos show. Please feel free to call me anytime on my cell at 703 919 8990. thanks, Steve

Ronnie Green

Post by Ronnie Green »

WOW.....I would say this girl is the Playmate Of The Year. Best lookin' steel on the Forum all year.
Cliff Kane

Post by Cliff Kane »

Dito on Ronnie's "WOW". What a beautiful cabinet. I have a '72 wood body P/P. This is a great vintage for Emmons 8) .
Mine too has a small crack in the cabinet behind the changer: this is very common and doesn't seem to be a problem. Gorgeous guitar!
Danny Bates

Post by Danny Bates »

Awesome guitar Steve!
Randy Gilliam

Wow

Post by Randy Gilliam »

Wow Wow wow wow What a Beauty , Danny Lone Me $5200.00 For This One and I Wont Scratch It Till you repo it, Ha Ha Good Luck With The Sale.
Steve Price

Post by Steve Price »

Thanks, it is beautiful! I do want to sell this guitar, so if someone is interested, make me an offer, thanks again, Steve
Allen Howington

"Offspring"

Post by Allen Howington »

Steve, that is a beautiful P/P, I know you hate to sale it. Looking at it makes me wonder if my LGII might be it's "Offspring", you never know about these steel guitars!

Chuck Martin

Post by Chuck Martin »

I just bought a Goodrich L10K pedal from Steve in November which was is perfect condition as advertised. He even went the extra mile to drive out my way to deliver it. Having met Steve, I'm sure this Emmons is everything he says it is.