Rudy Osborne's Mother Passed Away

Obituaries and remembrances
of steel guitarists, their friends and families

Moderators: Donna Dodd, Lori Lee Smith

Mike Hoover

Rudy Osborne's Mother Passed Away

Post by Mike Hoover »

I just opened my email and had a message from Rudy, at 11:00 Am this morning his mother passed away. I had talked to him the other day, and he said she seemed to be doing better.

Rudy, May The Heavenly Father hold you and Shelby in his loving arms of comfort and my God rest her soul in his loving arms.

Mike
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Rudy, Sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Donna & Jerry
Roy Rosetta

Post by Roy Rosetta »

Our condolences Rudy. Our prayers will include you and your family.
...Roy and Barbara
Music is a "gift" with many wrappings....
....Roy
ray qualls

Post by ray qualls »

Rudy, so sorry to hear about your Mothers passing. God Bless you and all your family at this time of sorrow. Ray Qualls
Ray Qualls
Member(KSGA)
Inducted into KSGA
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
JW Day

Loss of Mother

Post by JW Day »

Rudy, May our God hold you in his hands during these times of sorrow. Phyllis & JW Day
Hal Higgins

Post by Hal Higgins »

:( Rudy....My sincerest condolences to you and your family.....our thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve for your loss. HAL
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
Kenneth Rollans

Post by Kenneth Rollans »

Rudy and Shelby, our thoughts and prayers are with you,too. May the Lord bless and keep you during this time of sadness and sorrow. Ken and Dorothy
Reggie Duncan

Post by Reggie Duncan »

I am so sorry Rudy. May God help you thru this....
Bill Rowlett

Post by Bill Rowlett »

I'm thinking of you...
Lana Rosselli

Post by Lana Rosselli »

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find comfort during this difficult time.
Miss Lana
SteelRadio.com
Wiz Feinberg

Post by Wiz Feinberg »

Rudy, I just read about your Mom and want to pass on my sincere sympathy to you and Shelby.
"Wiz" Feinberg, Moderator SGF Computers Forum
Security Consultant
Twitter: @Wizcrafts
Main web pages: Wiztunes Steel Guitar website | Wiz's Security Blog | My Webmaster Services | Wiz's Security Blog
Bob Hempker

Post by Bob Hempker »

Rudy, my deepest condolences go out to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
pdl20

Mothers Passing

Post by pdl20 »

Thank's to everyone for all your messages and condolences ,that kindness means a lot to me and my family.I'm trying to get throught it all ,i lost both mom and step dad within 2 months,i will make it in time ,i know i will be getting a whole lot closer to God in the future.I want to see them again in heaven some day. GOD BLESS MY FRIENDS, Thanks Rudy and Family :)
Mullen G 2 D 10 8 & 6 , Emmons D 10 8& 6 Evans Amps , Revelation,MPX1,Steward PA 1000 rack, Steelers Choice Cross country Seat ,Hilton Pedal, Curt Mangan strings . When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Rick Troyer

Post by Rick Troyer »

Hi Rudy and Shelby,
So sorry to hear of your losses . I found out Saturday at the Ohio Valley Opry that your Mother had passed and you had just lost your step father 2 months earlier . Our heart goes out to you .
Wish I had known sooner . I would have been there for ya . Know that you're in our thoughts and prayers . Love ya !!!

RT
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Hi Rudy . I to want to say that we are very sorry to hear the bad news . God bless and keep you in these tough times . He will comfort you i'm sure and remember it's only for a short season and we will all be home . God bless you and your family . G.P.