sale to jp

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Donald Jeunette

sale to jp

Post by Donald Jeunette »

What do I need to do if someone wants to buy my Steel living in Japan. Help Please.

Don
Mullen 8+5 and Nashville 1000, Nashville 112,Hilton Foot Pedal, DD3, Peterson II Tuner and Black Box
"RETIRED AND STEELIN ALL I CAN"
"The Steel Guitar puts the Purdy in Country Music"
Daniel J. Cormier

Japan Bound

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

As far as shipping I always use Bax Global for over sea shipping. Cost is about 1/2 of what UPS ,Fedex, or DHL does.
Payment can be done by Bank wire transfer that will be the best and cheapest way . Only cost you about 10 to 15 bucks. Have the customer pay that.

Hope it works out for you.
Daniel
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Donald Jeunette

Ship to jp

Thanks Dan, DJ
Al Vesel

Freight to Japan

Post by Al Vesel »

Don,
I use the US Postal Service. As long as you are 70 pounds total and under you can ship. But call them on restrictions on girth. I know once you get up to a certain length, width, and girth, you get put into another more expensive class. But I shipped an EXCEL D-10 to Japan for only $275.00 (63 pounds), including insurance and an S-10 Dekley (which are real heavy at 61 pounds)for $217.00. UPS was over $600 dollars on their quote to Norway. So if you can keep within their weight and length, etc restrictions, I find they are the best. And delivery was only 1 week for both. That's as good as UPS is here coast to coast. It was only 7 days to go to Japan. So this is my 2 cents. But if I remember, in shipping to Japan, there was a restriction on how much you could insure for. They only let me insure it for $650.00-but it arrived fine. I feel as long as you package it up fine-it should be ok. But before I shipped I cleared the issue with the buyer about the insurance.

Al Vesel
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Donald Jeunette

Shipping

Thanks Al, This very helpful.
steve takacs

Bax Global

Post by steve takacs »

Like Daniel, suggested, BAX Global. Professional service. steve t
Daniel J. Cormier

Bax

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Bax Global will insure the full amount and get it there in 3 to 5 days. They will pick your package up at your door also.
Shipped a Pro II (75 lbs +) to France for under 300.00 USD.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Dennis Wireman

mullen

Post by Dennis Wireman »

email sent