**Gibson Granada Banjo**

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Ric Truett

**Gibson Granada Banjo**

Post by Ric Truett »

Selling my 2004 Gibson Grananda Banjo. I'm a beginner and I want to buy a new steel. Mama says I have to sell this if I want to get a steel :)

The Granada is one of the finest banjos in the world. This banjo is used but in near mint condition. It has barely been played. In fact it still has the original strings on it! It hasn't been played enough to even get the head dirty.

It has the "Hearts and Flowers" inlays, and comes with a custom Hearts and Flowers leather strap from David Schenck.

There are absolutely no scratches or dings. There are a couple of discoloration spots on the piece where your forearm rests. This banjo has sat unplayed for a couple of years. You have to really look closely to even see it. These pictures do not do it justice.

The case has a couple of minor dings that actually happened when it was shipped to me from Gibson Nashville. Nothing bad though. I am asking $5,000.00, and 2.5% of that will go to the forum if sold here. Research the pricing on this banjo and you will see that this is a good price. I can post or send more detailed pictures if anyone is interested.
Ric Truett

Pictures?

Post by Ric Truett »

Not sure what happened...unless they were too big. Please e-mail me at xret1@msn.com if you want to see the pictures...thanks, Ric