Ronnie Neighbors October Steel Show Canceled

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Wayne Smith

Ronnie Neighbors October Steel Show Canceled

Post by Wayne Smith »

This is to let all of you who were planing on attending Ronnie's October Steel Show in Hot Springs, that it has been canceled. Ronnie is having some physical issues that he is dealing with and we had decided it would be best to cancel for this year. Your participation in the past has been greatly appreciated. Please pray for Ronnie that he might receive healing for his issues. God is able.
Thank you for your concern and prayers.
Wayne Smith
Dana Stewart

Post by Dana Stewart »

We hated to hear this news, but we are glad Ronnie has decided to put his health first for a change. We pray for his healing, and that he and his family have the strength to get through whatever comes their way.

Dana & Family
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Amen to that Miss Dana,
Ronnie has been a tireless promoter of the steel guitar for many,many years, and a great friend,whom I cherish.
I shall miss playing this show, which he has promoted for the past 20 + years, but his health should be the No#1 priority....
He does not have a shirt in his closet with the tail worn out..He goes like a house afire, and his shirt-tail never touches his rear-end.
My thoughts and prayers for him, and Miss Faye, and 'Little Bit'. I pray for complete, and quick healing for our dear friend.
RP...'come on in'...
Bobby Caldwell

Post by Bobby Caldwell »

Ronnie, You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Bobby and Linda
Buck Grantham

Ronnie's show

Post by Buck Grantham »

We have had some great times at Ronnie,s shows over the years. Ronnie and Faye are the best there is. We are looking forward to Ronnie being well so we can get together again. Love, Buck and Mitzi
ray qualls

Post by ray qualls »

Ronnie & Faye, you have many, many friends out here wishing you the best. Keep the faith and I know "HE" will take care of you. Gonna miss seeing you this year at your show but if you have a little time and need a few days off, we'll always have a spot for you on our show. God Bless You! Ray
Ray Qualls
Member(KSGA)
Inducted into KSGA
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
Roy Rosetta

Post by Roy Rosetta »

This a show that Barbara and I looked forward to every year and we too are very sorry to about the cancellation. Having been talking to Ronnie many times over the past weeks and months and knowing his health was not good we are very glad to hear that he will finally put his health first and take care of himself. We'll ask Our Lord who is The Great Healer to watch over Ronnie along with Faye and Jerrica.
...Roy and Barbara
Music is a "gift" with many wrappings....
....Roy
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

WHAT DANA & ROY SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie please take care of yourself. Our thoughts and prayers will be with all the family.

Donna & Jerry
Norma Jean Lucas

Post by Norma Jean Lucas »

Ronnie and Faye we the SSSGC will have you both in our prayers as well. Take care and get well real soon!
Scott Henderson

Post by Scott Henderson »

Teresa and I will miss coming down for this show but totally agree with Dana, Roy, and every one else who is glad to Ronie putting his health first. Like to see the big man around for a long time. Ronnie is a great picker and more important a great guy. God be with the Neighbors family and give them healing!
D-10 JCH Dekley U-12 D-8 Magnatone Mullen RP Evans RE 200 profex 2 BJS bars
Dentyne gum (peppermint)
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Ronnie and Faye Neighbors. A class act. Ronnies show was one of the best out there. His show will surely be missed by the steel guitar community. Hang in there Ronnie. You have the total support of your beautiful family and the steel guitar familys from around the world. We are praying for you. Love ya'll, Jody and Georgia.