RONNIE'S COUNTRY & GOSPEL STEEL SHOW IN HOT SPRINGS, AR

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Wayne Smith

RONNIE'S COUNTRY & GOSPEL STEEL SHOW IN HOT SPRINGS, AR

Post by Wayne Smith »

Ronnie Neighbors Gospel and Country Show will be on June 6th & 7th at 725 Albert Pike, Hot Springs, Ar. starting at 6PM each evening. Confirmed players are: Ronnie Neighbors, Austin Stewart, Jerry Newberry, Jerry Roller, Wayne Smith, Louie Halford, Gene Simmons, Bobby Garrett and Bob Dell on Bass, vocals by Carlene Roller and Donna Newberry. Admision is free. Tell all your friends and join us for great fellowship and inspiration. SEE YOU THERE
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Brother Wayne,
I'm sorry I will be unable to attend this show with all these great pickers. I am booked in Missouri that week-end.
I'm glad you are up and att'em again..I'm so glad you are on the road to wellness.
See you soon somewhere I hope.
Pick one or two or three for me..
RP...'come on '...
Buck Grantham

Hot Springs show

Post by Buck Grantham »

I'm sorry Mitzi and I can't be there as I am booked at the Oeean Springs show. We didn't have any idea that you were having a gospel show on that date. We're gonna miss youall. Love, Buck & Mitzi
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Rob and Buck, we will certainly miss you at the show. You both add a gread deal to the program. I'm sure that we will see you at Ronnie's in the fall. Good luck and God Bless.
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Rob and Buck, you will certainly be missed at Ronnie's in June. I know you both have other commitments. We will be looking forward to seeing you in the fall show. God Bless
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

I think this need to go back to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See everyone there.

Donna
Gene Breeden

Post by Gene Breeden »

If I'm free I would love to hear some great steel guitar playing!
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU IN HOT SPRINGS IN A FEW DAYS. COME AND ENJOY THE MUSIC, FUN AND FELLOWSHIP. SEE YOU THERE
David Young

0Ronnie's Show

Post by David Young »

To the top for a great gospel show in Hot Springs, Arkansas at Ronnie's!!

Bro. David
Hello to all my steel guitar playing friends. You are in my prayers as you travel to all the shows. I'll see you when I can. Rev. David L. Young / 2007 Martin D-41 Special, 1999 Tacoma DM-9, 2012 Bourgeois Cocobolo back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top.
Jerry Lee Newberry

Don't forget this show. I'm sure it will be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry, Austin and myself will be there on Saturday night.

Donna
Jerry Lee Newberry

ANOTHER BUMP FOR A FUN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YA'LL THERE ON SATURDAY>

Donna
pdl20

Ronnies Gospel show.

Post by pdl20 »

Come on up and see the fun as im going to try and play the steel guitar again after being away from it for 6 months due to the wrist damage.should be interesting, :whoa:
Mullen G 2 D 10 8 & 6 , Emmons D 10 8& 6 Evans Amps , Revelation,MPX1,Steward PA 1000 rack, Steelers Choice Cross country Seat ,Hilton Pedal, Curt Mangan strings . When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Bob Dell

Ronnie's Hot Springs Show

Post by Bob Dell »

Just wanted to say thanks to Ronnie and Wayne for inviting me to the June Show @ Ronnie's. Ronnie's Hot Spring Shows are always great.....Great Pickers and always a pleasure to meet new folks. The atmosphere is always warm and friendly and the fellowship is "The Best"!
I think I speak for all when I say we all had a Great Time.
Please keep Ronnie in your prayers. He still is having some health issues and needs our prayers and support. Please remember to mention his name when you are talking to our Heavenly Father.
thanks again,
Bob Dell
Jerry Lee Newberry

Thanks to Ronnie and Faye for having us at your show this weekend. Thanks to Bob Dell on bass and the young 19 year old girl on the drums. I'm sorry I forgot what her name was. Ronnie played some lead. We had a good time.

Donna, Jerry & Austin
Bob Dell

Ronnie's Show

Post by Bob Dell »

The Drummer was Jenny Jo Perdue. Not sure if I have the spelling right or not, and yes she did a fantastic job.
Her father, Harvey, sang with some of the steelers including Gene Simmons and also did a great job.
It was a pleasure to meet both of them and work with them.
Bob Dell