Special Announcement - SteelSeat.com

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Thom Beeman

Special Announcement - SteelSeat.com

Post by Thom Beeman »

bOb, I hope this is the right place for this announcenment
This notice is three weeks late in coming. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and friendship over the years it has been greatly appreciated. I am spending more time in the hospital than out these days and am unable to work.
I have been forced to sell, STEELSEAT.COM,I have sold it to a man a lot of you met in Dallas. Mac MacDaniel. Mac is a very truthful and respectful man You can depend on him and his product.He has worked with me over the last four month and I am still available for his help,not so much physcially but to answer questions. Please, gift Mac the support you did me and my wife.
Thank you for your prayers they are greatly needed and appreciated. Thom (bozo) Beeman
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

I am very sorry to hear about this Thom- you are a great man and I appreciate your help and friendship. Your seats are terrific and I will support Mac as I have you. You're in my thoughts.
Last edited by Jim Palenscar on 29 Apr 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Thom, I know that God will see you through this and hopefully someday, you will be building seats again.

After all the mishaps, I love my SteelSeat.com seat.

You know that Linda and I love you.

Bill
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

Thom my friend,You are a class act and this saddens me,You are always in my thoughts,Stu :cry:
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

Thom we'll keep you in our prayers and Mac too. My brother Tom and I enjoyed the time we shared with you in Dallas and look forward to seeing you in good health soon.

Ben
Dean Batye

Post by Dean Batye »

Thom,I am sorry to get this news.I will be looking foward to seeing you at the shows,I know this was hard for you to give up ! My prays go out to you. I know that Mac. will carry your good name on and make a great seat. Your Friend,
Dean Batye
Concord, Ca.
Howard Tate

Post by Howard Tate »

Thom, you have my best wishes for a full recovery. I've been using my seat since before you bought the company and it still looks like new. Get well.
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Thom my friend, I hope you shake this malady, and start hitting on all fours soon. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family..
I hope you heal quickly and completely.
Your West Kentucky Hill Billy pal,
RP...'come on in'...
James Morehead

Post by James Morehead »

Well, GREAT NEWS!! Thom is back in the saddle, running and owning STEEL.COM again and TAKING ORDERS!!!! So if you've been thinking about a new steel chair, Thom is READY, WILLING AND ABLE to deliver that personal, customised attention AND FINE QUALITY to his customers, (before and after the sale), just as his fine reputation was built upon in the past, before he sold the biz. Be prepared to have a pal for life---Thom and his beautiful wife Luann are just that way!! 8)

I have started a thread under Pedal Steel, requesting pics of your Steelseat.com steel chairs, if you are so inclined to give Thom a little positive boost. 8)