Northern Steel temporarily out of stock

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

b0b

Northern Steel temporarily out of stock

Post by b0b »

We've run out of Northern Steel CDs. More are on the way, but we won't be able to do the fast turnaround on the orders that came in today. Allow several weeks - shipments from Canada are notoriously slow.

Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused. I emailed the purchase order to the wrong address, so Bob didn't know about it until he got the hard copy in via snail mail ten days later.

------------------
-b0b- ... click www.b0b.com/products
-System Administrator
Jackie Toney

Post by Jackie Toney »

Wow, I'm glad I got mine.
Bobby Lee
Site Admin

Post by Bobby Lee »

Don't let this stop you from ordering one. It's a great CD, and more are on the way.
Bob Taillefer

Post by Bob Taillefer »

Yes, the CDs have been sent to Bob. My server let me down one fine morning and I was left with no e-mail and website addresses. The very day Bob sent me an order via e-mail, my company decided to get rid of their customers. Very strange considering I paid every bill on time. I scrambled to get a new server and e-mail as fast as possible. I will get a new website address very soon.

I'm truly sorry for the delay but could not have foreseen such an event. I now have a new e-mail address:
debbo@idirect.com
Thank you for your patience and thanks for ordering through the Forum catalog a CD that features some of Canada's finest steel players. Regards Bob Tailllefer

------------------