New CD - Steel On Wheels - Country Rock

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Mike Headrick

New CD - Steel On Wheels - Country Rock

Post by Mike Headrick »

15 Gram Parsons / Chris Hillman songs on steel guitar spanning the Byrds (Sweetheart Of The Rodeo), The Flying Buritto Brothers (Gilded Palace), and six songs from various Desert Rose Band CDs.

Forum Reviews

Read details about it here. Country Discovery Buy it from the forum catalog. Rhythm tracks are available from the website, or order from:

Country Discovery
104 E. 2nd St.
South Pittsburg, TN
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Mike Headrick on 07 June 2004 at 01:43 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jack Francis

Post by Jack Francis »

Got mine from the forum last week and love it,,,,GOOD JOB!
Rich Weiss

Post by Rich Weiss »

You're record is getting a lot of play on the college station, CSUN, here in the Valley, in L.A. I LOVE what you're doing. Everytime Wheels, or Sin City gets played I stop whatever I'm doing and cherish what I'm hearing. Some of your tones sound exactly like Sneaky. Great, great job!
Herman Visser

Post by Herman Visser »

Mike I got the other CD I order Up to the Gills and Slanted. Loved both.Nice steel work.These are must have for anyone who likes steel music. Just starting back on steel it gives me something to shut for.And then there is Steels on Wheels its realy great. if you ever come to the west coast to play you must post it on the Forun.Thanks again