Post your weekend Gigs for 1/20 & 1/21

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Nick Reed

Post your weekend Gigs for 1/20 & 1/21

Post by Nick Reed »

Me and the Country Junction Band are gonna be at the legendary "Mary's Saddle Club" in Clarksville, TN both friday & saturday night. We start at 9pm, ya'll come out and join us for some good country music. Nick

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Nick Reed on 20 January 2006 at 08:05 AM.]</p></FONT>
Gary Morrison

Post by Gary Morrison »

I'll be playing my brand new Carter D-10 with the Dick Frost Band tonight and tomorrow night at the Stockyards Inn at the 100th Annual National Western Stockshow in Denver! And let me tell you, that can get to be one crazy gig!
Al Udeen

Post by Al Udeen »

Fri&Sat at the Fridley VFW, hwy 65 & Osborne Rd. Fridley, Mn. 8:30-12:30/ Sunday at Coon Rapids Legion, Coon Rapids, Mn. 4:00-8:00 Sundays my Birthday Bash! Bring Your Picks! Lots of Cake & Older Women! au
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Saturday night at the Williamson Music Barn. Hot dog, it's gonna be fun!
Chris LeDrew

Post by Chris LeDrew »

Playing a night of John Prine tonight, backing up a friend at the Fat Cat Bar in St. john's, Newfoundland. I'll be bringing my Sho-Bud and Telecaster.
Wade Branch

Post by Wade Branch »

Well Iam playing a traditional country gig at the legendary "Stagecoach Ballroom" tonight ,with Chuck Cuisamano and the boys,Iam so excited !! I could'nt hardly sleep last night. <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Wade Branch on 20 January 2006 at 09:55 AM.]</p></FONT>
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

Playing with my classic rock band Silverado at Johnson's in Burdett NY.. Fingerlakes Region [wine country].... Mostly rock guitar, maybe 4 songs on steel... No country music around here that I'm aware of so I play very little steel on gigs.... bob
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Riley's Tavern
In Hunter,Texas(few miles south of San Marcos.
With Miss Leslie & Her Juke Jointers
Tonight; Friday 20th 9pm-12am
For your listening pleasure; the most classic Hardwood Floor Honky Tonk sounds, you would think it was straight out of a 1965 Jukebox.
A Sample of what you'll hear>
Walking Slow
Ricky

Terry Gann

Post by Terry Gann »

Tony's Bar and Grill, Lenexa, Kansas.
The band name this week, Backtalk Too.
I've brought together three friends of mine, great Kansas City area players that have never played together before. Of course, we didn't practice! Looking foward to some " happy accidents" as these great guys play a 60 tune songlist cold. I'll be on guitar, E9 psg, and... MY NEW FOUKE INDUSTRIAL GUITARS INDY RAIL LAP STEEL! A recent EBAY capture.
Vernon Hester

Post by Vernon Hester »

Playing private party tonight with 5 piece band.never worked with this group before,So gonna be a fun night.
Vern