Cindy Cashdollar

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Al Braun

Cindy Cashdollar

Post by Al Braun »

Garrison Keillor will have Cindy on tonight here in N. Florida. PBS does so much shifting around with their recorded programs that it's hard to tell. I just heard this about tonight's show so at least we'll have her here on WUFT Gainesville and WJUF Inverness, U of F radio.
Enjoy. Al
Aaron Schiff

Post by Aaron Schiff »

I'll check my station tonight. I hope she gets to play more than Mike Auldridge did a few weeks ago.
Sunny Callen

Post by Sunny Callen »

I "watched" it on the PHC web site - with the 'Web Cam-Cast" feature where there are 3 cameras sending various real-time still pictures during the radio broadcast,coupled with Real Audio, that refresh every 15 seconds - during the entire "web cast", including a 20 minute warmup on the web site prior to the regular broadcast - Cindy Cashdollar was -not shown once- (save a few seconds of a flash of her blonde hair)on any of the web cam shots, even though she did a couple of featured songs on steel and dobro and backed -just about everybody else on the show- I was VERY disappointed in PHC for ignoring her in that fashion and sent PHC an email strongly stating my displeasure. They could web cam cast the back of the drummer's head for two hours but couldn't bring us Ms. Cashdollar!