FOR SALE: 1998 MARTIN D-35, LIKE NEW!!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bob Bartoli

FOR SALE: 1998 MARTIN D-35, LIKE NEW!!

Post by Bob Bartoli »

OK GUYS!!!!Selling a beautiful LIKE NEW, and I MEAN LIKE NEW!!!! this is the genuine article a USA ,made in Nazareth ,Pa. C.F. MARTIN D-35, ser# is 656087, the original owner purchased it new, picked on it once or twice and put it away after losing intrest, it still has the plasitic on the pickguard, and it looks like it just came off the line at Martin, it glistens and look literally BRAND NEW. Beautiful three piece solid rosewood back, and rosewood sides, spruce top. I took it on a trade and just want to recoupe my money, so if you want a new nearly 10 year old Martin and want to save a few hundred $$$ this is the one for you.... There is one nick on the CASE ONLY, The guitar is PERFECT!!! and sounds like it should ..BIG MARTIN TONE!!!!! Price is $1445.00 plus $35.00 shipping in the lower 48. E-mail for pictures , or call me at home 570-829-7908 9AM to 9PM EST. The price is firm and FAIR!!! Payment by US Postal Money Order.The guitar will be fully insured and professionally packaged. Thanks Bob
Buck Webber

Post by Buck Webber »

Tried to reach you by phone. no answer
Is this guitar still available ?
Bob Bartoli

Post by Bob Bartoli »

Bob, close this one up , the D-35 is SOLD, pending arrival of payment, donation to the forum to follow....Thanks