Jazz on the E9(3+4) Leavitt style using Tabledit

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

ebb

Jazz on the E9(3+4) Leavitt style using Tabledit

Post by ebb »

This is a translation of W.G.Leavitts arrangement using the E9 3+4 tuning at http://www.b0b.com/tunings/bobshilling.html
Back up tracks for this arrangement may be purchased at http://junod.www9.50megs.com/musicmikeihde.html
I did not enharmonically translate all the add notes as I have not discovered how to do this easily.
Thus it is left as an exercise to the retentive.
This tabledit is a very impressive program.
If you register I will send you the .tef file so you can hear it also.

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by ebb on 28 August 2001 at 05:55 PM.]</p></FONT>
Doug Beaumier

Post by Doug Beaumier »

ebb,

Nice job! I haven't tried playing it yet, but it looks pretty cool. You put a lot of work into that!

I'm not sure if you intended to put the stems in the tab, but if you want to get rid of them, just go to the Print Preview, click on Display and Un-check "As in Notation". I'm very encouraged by this new development in PSG notation. Image

------------------
www.dougbsteel.com

SmallCap

Post by SmallCap »

I'm very impressed by tAblEdit too. I'd be happy if you could send the tef-File to my email adress, the printing is a lot more flexible this way.

greetings from germany

------------------
I may be old, fat and ugly
but I'm keepin' it country
what's wrong with the way
that we're doin' it now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jagiella SE-10 3x4 honey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MUSICO

Post by MUSICO »

Ebb.....the back up tracks must be nice....but why dont you just add drums bass and rythm guitar to the tef file.

That is the ULTIMATE back up track....you would be able to slow it down, speed it up, and print a lead sheet.

Jeremy Williams
Gandia Valencia
Spain