Pedalmaster D10 8 and 5 1996 model $2,500-negotiable

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Larry Lenhart

Pedalmaster D10 8 and 5 1996 model $2,500-negotiable

Post by Larry Lenhart »

The General it says on the front. I had this guitar professionally set up by a very reputable steel player and technician In mesa, Az. He was very impressed with the build quality of this steel. It is Emmons on E9th and standard C6th...one lever lowers the 3rd string. It is really a nice steel...I love the pedal action. I thought I was ready to tackle a D10 again cause I love the C6th neck, but it is just too heavy for this old man. I will accept pay pal with buyer to pay shipping. Feel free to contact me for more information. (I checked with Ron Anderson in Az about shipping and he advised me of the correct way to do it). This guitar is now in Oklahoma with me...I am going to Austin for Thanksgiving and could deliver it along the I35 highway to save shipping and costs...I would have to be paid in cash or via pay pal before I would let it go. If it doesnt sell by then I will take it back to Phoenix with me first of the year.
Shoot me an offer, all I can do is say no thanks ! :) Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 16 Nov 2023 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

I have been told these are Lawrence 710 pickups. It is lacquer on top and formica on the front. Also the divider in the case is broken on one end and i have a picture to show that...Ron Anderson of Justice steels volunteered to fix it for me, but I ran out of time before I left Mesa to come home. I would put in a piece of 2 by 4s on each end before shipping.

Thanks to all for your interest and feel free to ask for more pictures or have a question.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Dale Foreman

Pedalmaster

Post by Dale Foreman »

Roy Thomas built 2 guitars for me and these guitars are built very well. I know Roy and Gene Fields were good friends and I know that some of the parts are identical to the GFI guitars.
Rittenberry Prestige(2)
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

The Pedalmaster could be going with me to Austin next Tuesday, November 21. I would really like to sell this guitar before I go back to Arizona around January 2. If anyone has an interest, send me a pm and we will see about negotiating the price of this fine steel. FYI, When I purchased the guitar it was $250 to ship from Louisiana to Arizona. Shipping is really expensive these days, as I am sure you all are aware of. I am willing to drive a bit to help out. But steel prices are high also,so I see this as a really good deal on a quality instrument.
Thanks in advance.
Gaetan Demers

steel guitar

Post by Gaetan Demers »

Hi! what are you thinking of getting for this guitar around price with delivery to Lawrence mass 01840 I,m new at this steel guitar stuff I can pay by business check or money order Thank you & God Bless I,m at gaetanldemers@gmail.com phone 9786883395 Thanks again Gaetan.
Gaetan Demers

pedalmaster

Post by Gaetan Demers »

Hello again can you reply Gaetan .e mail gaetanldemers@gmail.com tel 9786883395 Thank you.
Richard Smelker

Pedalmaster D10 8x5

Post by Richard Smelker »

Larry, I sent you a PM.
Richard Smelker
assorted 6 & 12 string guitars, Sho-Bud Maverick to play on, a Roland Cube 80Xl, a Peavey 130, Digitech digital Delay, distortion pedal, Melotron pedal, Keyboards and a MOYO pedal.
A new DAW system that I'm using to create a Christian music CD of original songs. Ordained Minister, Riding for the Brand of Jesus Christ.
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

At this point, I am looking to sell it in a way that I dont have to ship it...worry about possible damage and the buyer can see what he is getting.

Thanks for all of the interest.