Nashville LTD for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Andrew Bullard

Nashville LTD for sale

Post by Andrew Bullard »

I am listing by Nashville LTD pedal steel for sale. I purchased it used in May of 2020 and simply do not have the time to dedicate to play it regularly enough to justify keeping it. Instrument is in great playing condition and was set up by Gary Rittenberry right before I purchased it. Four knee lever, Emmons setup. I am including a Goodrich Sound L-120 ($150 value), a Peterson Strobotuner ($180 value), and a BJS 15/16 bar ($80 value) in the sale. All included items are like new and have been well taken care of. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
$2300
email: andrewbullardmusic@gmail.com
Birmingham, AL.
Will travel towards Nashville or Atlanta area to meet if necessary.

Gaetan Demers

steel guitar

Post by Gaetan Demers »

Hi! I,m interested in the guitar could you give me a call? my name is Gaetan phone 9786883395 I,ll be here all day Thursday .Thank You .can you send a photo of the undercarriage You can send the photo to gaetanldemers@gmail.com Thanks again.
Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

Andrew, nice. It looks like the guitar has been raised. May be 2". Do you know?
Also, Can we see a picture straight into the changer rather than from the higher shot you have. I'm curious if the changer is a 3 raise, 2 lower, or a 3 and 3 changer? Yes, an under-carriage picture would be cool. Thx, Ron
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.