Super Pro 1 in. under Pedal Rods, other parts

Post here if you're looking for something special
Jerry Overstreet

Super Pro 1 in. under Pedal Rods, other parts

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

ISO several parts for a Fender Artist D10. Same parts as the SB Super Pro.

1. Trade for or buy 8 Fender Artist/Super Pro pedal rods 1" under standard. Need to have the proper hook end. Should be same as Super Pro.
Rods are roll threaded and I'm not really up to bending new hooks.

Need 25" rods. I would consider buying or trading my standard length 26" rods for your shorter ones.

These are chrome plate and in decent shape, look pretty good...the ball connector sleeves are probably original so if you want to keep yours, fine.

2. Knee lever for RKR. Could use an original pot metal part or an upgrade. Flag only..don't need hub but will take the complete ass'y if offered. Also can use up to 4 of the straight levers.

3. Half dozen or more L&R bi-metal pull rod retainer
clips for .109 rods.

4. Pull rods various lengths with rolled threads.

These guitars used a tiny nylon washer and long brass spacer behind a short nylon tuner. I'd be interested in any of those parts I can find...or any other original parts.

I might also be interested in the original Artist pickups. Kind of oddball thin and narrow 4 hole mounting but very similar screw through top like all Sho~Bud pups.

Hit me up on my PM if you have anything for these guitars.
Jerry Overstreet

Got a bad nut roller too. Just need the one piece but will take complete axle and rollers as available.

Bill Moore

Post by Bill Moore »

Jerry, the nylon tuning nuts look like electronic standoffs. Something like this: https://www.grainger.com/product/3XYD2? ... lsrc=aw.ds

The brass spacer could be cut from tubing like this: https://www.grainger.com/product/803VX6 ... lsrc=aw.ds

I think the pull rods in that guitar are 7/64" so they would probably work with the standoff that has an ID of .0115" if not you might be able to find something with a smaller ID.
Jerry Overstreet

Thanks for your input Bill. I've found a source for nylon standoffs that I can probably use as spacers then use a proper size nylon tuning nut to make up the space.

I was just trolling for some original parts.

According to some articles I've read, there were 4400 of these guitars made in 75 and 76 so there should be some used parts around somewhere.

That seems like a stretch to me...figuring working 6 days a week and app. 5 holidays off a year, that's over 6 guitars a day. It would take a pretty good sized crew to accomplish that and a steady supply of parts.

Anyway, still hoping to find some of these original parts.

Also, still in need of a pedal crank or reversing crank too.