Session 500 head; Free for parts

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Dan Beller-McKenna

Session 500 head; Free for parts

Post by Dan Beller-McKenna »

I bought this on Criagslist about 12 or 13 years ago from someone in upstate NY. A later (double) Session 500 chassis mounted in a relatively crude but perfectly functional head-cabinet. I mostly used it for an annual set of outdoor gigs. It sounded glorious, but it needed to be worked on after a few years (I honestly forget what the issue was). After I got it back it started distorting and cutting out after a few more gigs. Given how heavy it was, and as it was louder than I needed, it went onto mothballs. It's been at the bottom of the back of the closet for a good ten years.

Recently, a friend needed an rca/molex reverb cable for a Vegas 400, so I fished this out and harvested the cable for him. I don't really have any reason to keep the amp, and it is not in good enough shape to sell it, so I'm offering it up for free for parts or as a project. Might be good for someone who repairs old Peavey solid state amps and could harvest parts?

Free to anyone who will come here to pick it up. I really don't want to hassle with packing this up to ship, and I doubt it would be worth the expense to anyone, anyway.

Tommy Cass

Post by Tommy Cass »

Dan, PM sent.
Dan Beller-McKenna

Post by Dan Beller-McKenna »

Going to Tommy! Please close.