Music stand for steel guitar

Post here if you're looking for something special
Frank Parish

Music stand for steel guitar

Post by Frank Parish »

I'm looking for the music stand that attaches to the legs on a pedal steel guitar. I'm not interested in anything that sits on the floor. If anybody has one of these that they are not using please get in touch with me because I could use one.
Tony Glassman

Post by Tony Glassman »

Check out Tom Bradshaw. He makes a great steel guitar music rock. I’m not sure if he’s still in business but check the link below

https://songwriter.com/bradshaw/tab_rack.php
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

There was a fellow some time ago that made a music stand that attached to one of the legs on a pedal steel.
I don't remember his name but he made a lot of handy things.
I think he sold them under the name of: Best-dang-gizmos, or something like that.
Erv
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

I've got one somewhere. If you can give me a few days, I'll look for it. It's a plexiglass music sheet holder with aluminum leg attachments. You can have it for whatever it costs to ship it.
Alan Struthers

Tab Rack

Post by Alan Struthers »

Definitely contact Tommy Bradshaw about his Tab Rack. It attaches securely to the legs, spans the entire length of your steel, and holds your music where you can read it. It comes on and off easily and requires no alterations to your steel. I have one and love it. Furthermore, Tom is a great guy to deal with; he made some adjustments to mine without complaint, making it a little taller.
Gettin' better . . .
Excel ExSTAR U12, Mullen Royal Precision D-10, Sho-Bud Pro II Custom D10, GFI Student Model, Peavy Nashville 112, Fender Princeton, Gibson RB-3, Gold Tone dobro, Martin D-28, and other stuff
Ron Funk

Post by Ron Funk »

Email sent thru Forum to Ben Lawson
Thanks Ben -

Ron
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

Ron Funk, I'm sorry I haven't responded to you. My Email is messing up on me and it won't receive or let me send anything out. We've had company until yesterday and I haven't had a chance to look for the music stand. I will look today and take some pictures either tonight or tomorrow, I had one from Don Curtis years ago but it broke when we moved to Florida. Another friend made me one that's similar to Don's and I'll find it today.
Thanks and I apologize for the delay. I'll send my phone # in a private message.
Bill McCloskey

Post by Bill McCloskey »

Just got my Tom Bradshaw Tab Rack. Love it. Perfect for steel.
Check out my latest video: My Biggest Fears Learning Steel at 68: https://youtu.be/F601J515oGc