West Texas Steel Guitar Association Jam

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Danny Letz

West Texas Steel Guitar Association Jam

Post by Danny Letz »

The WTSGA will have a get together Sunday Nov 5 on Ray Jenkins patio in Hamlin, Tx. The address is 1001 Northwest 5th, Hamlin,Tx. We'll try to start about 2Pm and play for a few hours or until the neighbors run us off. Back up will be provided by members of the Dusty Creek band. Come join us. Spectators welcome. You might wanna bring a lawn chair. Hopefully Ray will mow the grass! :D
Ray Jenkins

Re: West Texas Steel Guitar Association Jam

Post by Ray Jenkins »

Danny Letz wrote:The WTSGA will have a get together Sunday Nov 5 on Ray Jenkins patio in Hamlin, Tx. The address is 1001 Northwest 5th, Hamlin,Tx. We'll try to start about 2Pm and play for a few hours or until the neighbors run us off. Back up will be provided by members of the Dusty Creek band. Come join us. Spectators welcome. You might wanna bring a lawn chair. Hopefully Ray will mow the grass! :D
Steeling is still legal in Arizona
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

Thanks fo the posting about our jam.Hope we get some steel players. Patio is 30x20 sq.ft cement floor and covered.See you all on Nov5Th.
Larry Toliver

Post by Larry Toliver »

Hello fellow steelers,
Sure lookin forward to the Steel Jam this coming Sunday the 5th. We will have a wonderful band and some exciting steel players. Ray's back porch is very nice and will give us some room to pick. If ya'll have any questions..give me a call at 325.518.3947.
An Infinity D-10 with 8 & 9, now a Telonics Combo Amp with an M1XL TC effects unit, and a Telonics Volume Pedal with that crazy blue light, a Session 115 and matching cabinet, and a Peterson Flip tuner with another blue light!
Danny Letz

Post by Danny Letz »

Had a ball at Ray Jenkins back porch yesterday. Ray and Terry put on a great show with wonderful food afterwards. Steelers were Randall Palmore, Larry Toliver and yours truly. Backup by the band which I am a member of, Dusty Creek. And thanks to Dwaine Thomas for the tiny but powerful PA set.
Randall Palmore

Wtsga

Post by Randall Palmore »

Just a quick Thank You to Ray and Terry for their hospitality in hosting the WSTGA Patio Pickers! I sure enjoyed the afternoon! It was good to see old friends and meet some new folks! Looking forward to next time! RP
Danny Letz

Post by Danny Letz »

And by the way, Ray had the back yard cleaned up pretty good. We didn’t find any abandoned cars and I had hoped to find enough aluminum cars to fund my trip home but didn’t even find one.
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

Could have been s little something in the tip jar.I hope unless it takes that much gas to operate that Furd.