B or G or both Bender

Post here if you're looking for something special
David LeBlanc

B or G or both Bender

Post by David LeBlanc »

Looking for a B or G Bender ( or both) tele. I live in N.B. Canada so not sure how much shipping would be. Perfect scenario is I could pick up in Maine or close to . Pretty scarce around here. Thanks, Dave
Michael Hartz

Post by Michael Hartz »

I would just take a tele you have or find one at a great price and send it down to Nashville and have Joe Glaser put in one of his convertible B or G benders. I sent mine down originally and had a single bender put in then later, sent it back down and had him take out the single bender and install a double bender. Smoothest bender on the market I believe and very reasonably priced. $650 for a single convertable bender and I believe $1150 for a double. Very minimally invasive install and turnaround is only a couple of days.
David LeBlanc

Post by David LeBlanc »

Hey thanks for the reply Michael . I will look into that. I’m just hesitant about the shipping because I know that there’s usually a shipping fee and extra taxes and sometimes duties fees. But thanks for the info. Dave
David LeBlanc

Post by David LeBlanc »

Was just hopping someone around the state of Maine would have one for sale. Makes a great drive this time of year with the leaves in full color.
Lee Rider

Post by Lee Rider »

Gene Parsons, inventor of the B-bender (StringBender) is still doing installs. He just turned 79 so if you want a bender by the guy who figured it out better hurry:

stringbender.com
StringBender Musical Instruments selling Gene Parson's StringBender products
Willis Vanderberg

Post by Willis Vanderberg »

Dave, check your PM……
Billy Courtman

Clarence White Model

Post by Billy Courtman »

Hi,
I have one of these for sale…