Kemper Stage package

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Todd Farrell Jr

Kemper Stage package

Post by Todd Farrell Jr »

Kemper Stage (retail value $1599)
Molded SKB case valued (retail value $244)
Mission Engineering Expression Pedal (retail value $159)

Total value of this package is well over $2k, I'd be happy to let it go for less to put towards other gear. I bought this right before Covid because I had a gig that required this kind of gear, but as it happens, Covid killed that gig and this was almost never used. I did record with it at home on occasion, but it never left the house and was certainly never gigged. The latest software update is really great because you can plug it into your DAW without having to run XLR cables, and pick your sounds via the Rig Manager software.

I'll factory reset the Kemper before we do the handoff and you can download software and run whatever updates you like on your own (all the updates are on the Kemper website). I'll also email you a zip file with all my accumulated profiles (probably over $300 worth, including Michael Britt pedal steel-specific profiles).

It's a really incredible piece of technology, but it's more tools than I need right now, so someone else should have this. Includes original manual, power cable, USB cable, and the TRS I bought to connect the expression pedal.

$1700 OBO. Would prefer to sell within Nashville area. Thanks!