Double Neck Multikord - any interest?

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jim Williams

Double Neck Multikord - any interest?

Post by Jim Williams »

A person in my area has a double neck Multikord that she says is in excellent (like new) condition. It belonged to her husband that passed away some time ago. The lady is elderly and wants to sell the guitar for money to go toward her final expenses. She also mentioned having some accessories for it, though I'm not sure what. I know these are not valued very highly, but a double neck in near new condition might interest a collector. I have not seen the guitar yet, but will probably ride down this weekend and take a look at it. I'm not really interested, although I do look forward to seeing one up close and maybe playing it, but just thought I would try and help her out and see if there were any interest on here. I have no idea what it is worth, but drop me a pm if you have any interest. The guitar is located about 25 miles South of Meridian, MS. I will post a photo of the guitar as soon as I can get down there and take a look at it.
GFI SM10 3/4, 1937 Gibson EH-150, 2 - Rondo SX Lap Steels and a Guyatone 6 String C6. Peavey 400 and a Roland 40 Amps. Behringer Reverb Pedal.
Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

Sneaky Pete told me he started on one of those. RP
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.
Jim Williams

Multikord

Post by Jim Williams »

I really don’t know much about them. Hopefully I won’t fall in love with it…I really don’t need another guitar!
GFI SM10 3/4, 1937 Gibson EH-150, 2 - Rondo SX Lap Steels and a Guyatone 6 String C6. Peavey 400 and a Roland 40 Amps. Behringer Reverb Pedal.