Fretboard Stickers - Might Help Beginners?

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Dennis Brooker

Fretboard Stickers - Might Help Beginners?

Post by Dennis Brooker »

I've made up some fretboard stickers with NON-permanent, removable adhesive on the back since I'm OLD and just getting back to playing in OPEN "D" I made them for myself - If someone wants some just PM me and I can put a few in an envelope - I can also make up any kind of stickers that you might want - I was thinking some teachers might use them to help students or whatever - Just trying to help!

Yes, you have to cut them up on your own!!

I wasn't sure where to put this post so if needs to be somewhere else hopefully a moderator will put it where it needs to be.

Ron Funk

Post by Ron Funk »

Dennis

Good idea..and anything that helps is always a great idea

.....but I hope I'm not gonna burst your bubble for a good idea.

Sheets of such (non permanent) peel 'n stick small adhesive letters are already commercially available from most retail hobby shops and office retail stores (like Hobby Lobby, Office Max, etc)

Those commercially available ones don't have the 'sharp' designation, but we will just have to get by....

Another option is to make your own stickers via a 'label maker'.....also available at the same stores

Ron
Dennis Brooker

Post by Dennis Brooker »

Ron Funk wrote:Dennis

Good idea..and anything that helps is always a great idea

.....but I hope I'm not gonna burst your bubble for a good idea.

Sheets of such (non permanent) peel 'n stick small adhesive letters are already commercially available from most retail hobby shops and office retail stores (like Hobby Lobby, Office Max, etc)

Those commercially available ones don't have the 'sharp' designation, but we will just have to get by....

Another option is to make your own stickers via a 'label maker'.....also available at the same stores

Ron
NO bubble burst here - Just offering to help if someone wants something different than what's out there!