Anybody have one?

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Bob Hardy

Anybody have one?

Post by Bob Hardy »

I have my late mother‘s lap steel with the matching amplifier and matching record player. I have seen these with the guitar and amplifier. I have never seen one with the matching record player. anybody have one? I’m trying to figure out what the damn thing is worth.
sho~bud LDG, speedster combo,fender deville, swr california blonde, roland AC60, larrivee P09FM TSB, tele, prs, kamaka custom tenor, pono ebony tenor, moms lap steel, 1950 belair, 1970 yamaha HT1, Kawsaki ZRX1200, and a bitchin 60's mini bike
Noah Miller

Post by Noah Miller »

Was there supposed to be a pic?
Brad Bechtel

Post by Brad Bechtel »

Without photos of what you're describing, the answer is "no".
Brad’s Page of Steel
A web site devoted to acoustic & electric lap steel guitars
Bob Hardy

Post by Bob Hardy »

sho~bud LDG, speedster combo,fender deville, swr california blonde, roland AC60, larrivee P09FM TSB, tele, prs, kamaka custom tenor, pono ebony tenor, moms lap steel, 1950 belair, 1970 yamaha HT1, Kawsaki ZRX1200, and a bitchin 60's mini bike
Bob Hardy

Post by Bob Hardy »

OK that is the guitar now I need you to use your imagination. I’m sure you all have seen the matching amplifiers for these. It is that as well as a turntable that looks the size that would play albums so I’m not sure if it’s a 78 or what the turntable and the amplifier are in heated storage so I cannot take a picture of that. Does that help?
Glenn Wilde

Post by Glenn Wilde »

Well, the guitar is a Magnatone or Dickerson and lots of us have or have had those, I have never seen the amp/ record player thing you're talking about and sure would like to if you could get it out for some pictures.