Eva Cassidy Over the rainbow

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

David Wisson

Eva Cassidy Over the rainbow

Post by David Wisson »

Hi All I recorded this song awhile ago. Eva Cassidy's Some where over the rainbow. She is my favourite female singer and died way to soon. Dave https://soundcloud.com/user-627782904/s ... al_sharing :)
Rick Kornacker

Yes!

Post by Rick Kornacker »

Hey David! Wow...did that turn out real well...or what? Taking an Eve "cover" and capturing all her remarkable nuances to boot...wonderful! I am a retired Nashville pro, have been dealing with illness that prevents me from still being active. Have plenty of time now to listen with "fresh" ears to loads of great music of all genres thanks to YouTube and the Forum,of course. Just had to give you a great big "atta boy" on this! Hopefully will be back playing again and be able to use what's rolling around in my head from over thirty years of playing, having learned from some of the best, including the incomparable Jeff Newman, who happened to be my late and great father-in-law. He would have loved this too, think? Best regards to you from the states RK :D P.S. How about another Eva tune?
"think MORE...play LESS"
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Eva is my favorite female singer as well. Love her style and voice. Wonderful job on her sweet version of a great song. How about that nod from Rick? Can't get a better endorsement. Thanks David.
David Wisson

Post by David Wisson »

Hi Rick thank you for your kind words. Sorry to here your out of action and are on the mend. Jeff was another great musician take far to soon. I do have another Eva Cassidy song. I will post it now Dave
David Wisson

Cause I Know you by heart

Post by David Wisson »

Hi All this ones for Rick. Cause I know you by heart. And I meant to say soon on the mend. Dave https://soundcloud.com/user-627782904/c ... al_sharing :)
David Wisson

Post by David Wisson »

Thank you Larry here is another one.