George L E-66 Pick Up found please close

Post here if you're looking for something special
Wayne Brown

George L E-66 Pick Up found please close

Post by Wayne Brown »

Hi folks does anybody have a NEW George L E-66 pickup they would like to sell...ideally i could use 2 but at this point i would settle for one. George L's site you cannot ad to the cart so i'm assuming they have none ready. I also checked Garry Sill's site and he has none listed as well. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks
Wayne Brown
c/o
Outwest seats/cases
Last edited by Wayne Brown on 1 May 2023 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner Out West Seats,Cases
www.outwestcountry.ca
Steve Mueller

Post by Steve Mueller »

George L stopped making pedal steel pickups. If it's not in their inventory, you'll have to find a used one. I just bought the last two 12 string EON's. Try calling them directly, and they can tell you for sure. They're concertrating on their cables and other items.
2016 Williams D12 8 x 8, 2015 Williams D12 8 x 8, 2023 Williams S12 4 x 5, Milkman Amps, 1974 Gibson Byrdland
Wayne Brown

pick ups... found please close

Post by Wayne Brown »

Thanks for the update Steve. I did not know that, they really should take that down off there site as it has no use now, not even technical. Anyways I also did not know that Becky is still making LXR-16s, so i just bought a couple of those and if they are as good as when Bill built them I will be removing the E-66's from my last rare woods build and installing the Lawrence pickups. Which have always been my favorites. Then the E-66 will be freed up for my next SD-10 build
thanks to everyone that replied Please close it up
Thanks
Wayne
Owner Out West Seats,Cases
www.outwestcountry.ca