Country's Family Reunion DVD's

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Darvin Willhoite

Country's Family Reunion DVD's

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

I wound up with some more duplicate CFR DVD's. Several classic country stars are on these and the fantastic backup band is led by Mike Johnson on steel, and has the late Jimmy Capps on guitar, Dirk Johnson on piano, David Smith on bass, and other great musicians.

I have four titles,

A Grand Ol' Time Backstage (Random casual videos and interviews.)

Precious Memories - Volume One (Tribute to older stars)

At The Opry - Volumes One and Two

A Grand Ole Time - Volumes Three and Four

These are $10.00 each plus shipping, and I will take Paypal.

Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Darvin Willhoite

Bump, these are still available.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Darvin Willhoite

I had forgot about these, but I still have them. Just listening to Mike Johnson and the band is well worth the cost.
Darvin Willhoite