11 string console

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Roy Thomas

11 string console

Post by Roy Thomas »

to use up inventory of some 11 string pickup and such, i made these two guitars.
they have humbuckers, the sunburst is split. sunburst is C6 and the faded turquois is A6 both 24" scale. adjustable aluminum legs, body from 6/4 maple. the cases are acoustic carpet over wood. the turquois can be converted back to a pedal steel case and will have the removed stops.
i will sell both for 1000 or separate 600 each. local pickup is preferable since shipping is out the roof, zone 5 by ups is in the 120 rage. i can send more pictures via email.
David DeLoach

Post by David DeLoach »

Whoa Roy, those look awesome!!
Roy Thomas

inventory

Post by Roy Thomas »

yep, there was a lot of inventory that was in demand years ago. since my father was a custom builder a lot of inventory remained. 11's are unheard of now. a lot of times, he would buy extra pickups and these remained along with some 9 string. these odd balls go to consoles since i do not want to waste pedal parts, saving them for the pedal steels. i still have a few bodies left.
i have a blue mica on the bench, will be a s10, haven't decided on lay out for pedals but 4 knee and 1 vertical is in the works. i have a bunch of gfi/pedalmaster kits to use.
Brad Bechtel

Post by Brad Bechtel »

Moved to For Sale: Steel Guitars from Steel Without Pedals.

Those are beautiful guitars - I hope they sell quickly!
Brad’s Page of Steel
A web site devoted to acoustic & electric lap steel guitars
Roy Thomas

Post by Roy Thomas »

you may remove the listing