Tons of CD’s

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Larry Hamilton

Tons of CD’s

Post by Larry Hamilton »

I do another where to post this so any help will be appreciated: Over the years I have accumulated hundreds of CD’s of most of the great Steelers in more modern times, i.e.pedal steel. I am downsizing my life and would rather try to give them away except for maybe a few Ill keep. I used to usually make a copy for my car so I wouldn’t lose the master. At the present time they are not sorted and may never be. KI hate to just trash them and was thinking if there might be a younger player who doesn’t have many or any that I might can make that happen for very little cost, probably just a nice donation to the Forum. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. LH
Keep pickin', Larry
Mike Polansky

Post by Mike Polansky »

I would love to get some of them. I've been trying to collect as many as I can but they're hard to find. Happy to make a donation to the forum.
Bernie Watruba

Post by Bernie Watruba »

Hi Larry,

I will make a donation to the forum and help with some postage. Thank you for your generosity.
Bernie Watruba
Larry Hamilton

Post by Larry Hamilton »

Hey guys let me get this move behind me ugh. Let me know who you might be looking for and as I can i will try to go through them. The move is just down the hall but any move is big when you’re older.
Keep pickin', Larry
rick andrews

Post by rick andrews »

Larry, once you're settled and ready please put me in line. I'm sure that you have some that I would be interested in.
Thanks.