Steel guitar road job in Texas

Musicians wanted for bands or recording projects

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Junior Knight

Steel guitar road job in Texas

Post by Junior Knight »

If your looking for that perfect road job with a great band, bus, boss, and mostly 2 nights a week sometimes more, excellent pay then contact my dear friend Mr Jody Nix.
Must be able to play western swing and “real” country music. Great people to work with, Jody is a fine singer and fiddle player, kick a$$ rhythm section. It has it all except you so call Jody Nix at..432-816-3873 for all the details. And did I mention that the twin fiddle section is also top shelf!!!
2006 Msa S-12 “milly” 8 & 5

. Peavey Nashville 1-12 Tommy Huff speaker cabs. Goodrich pedals & matchbro.Steeler Choice seats.. that is all..(for now) lol

Jagwire Strings
Facebook/ Junior Knight, Steel Guitar
Kurt Graber

Post by Kurt Graber »

I was in a traveling band yrs back and somehow opened for Jody at a venue in Amarillo. Oh My gosh! No Guitar player, just fiddles, steel, bass and drums. Wow, what a dream job for the right player. What a 1st class band! Bob Kelly was the Steeler back then, and everyone knows JR's talent. Ill be anxious to see who steps up to the plate on this one.
Junior Knight

Post by Junior Knight »

This gig is still available to the right person. Excellent pay, fine band, Jody is a great guy to work for.. oh did I mention He has a great bus to travel in....
2006 Msa S-12 “milly” 8 & 5

. Peavey Nashville 1-12 Tommy Huff speaker cabs. Goodrich pedals & matchbro.Steeler Choice seats.. that is all..(for now) lol

Jagwire Strings
Facebook/ Junior Knight, Steel Guitar