nashville week end

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bill Lowe

nashville week end

Post by Bill Lowe »

I was in Nashville this weekend and got to see some great steel guitar. I was able to see Eddie Lange, Pete Finney, Mike Daly (a real treat) Tommy White at the Opry and 3-4 more I didnt know. I had to look a bit but its there. Great time.
JCH D10, 71 D10 P/p fat back, Telonics TCA 500C--12-,Fender JBL Twin, Josh Swift signature.
Brett Hansen

Post by Brett Hansen »

Tuesday night's check out the Cowpokes at the American Legion. Andy Gibson is a fantastic steel player, the whole band is amazing. Added bonus.....beers don't cost 7 dollars. If there's no steel at AJs Roberts or Laylas just get on the $10 shuttle up to music valley as fast as possible.
Tim McCutchen

Nashville

Post by Tim McCutchen »

I was in Nashville the weekend before and got to hear and meet two great steel players. Eddie Lange was at Robert's Western World. What a great player and super nice guy. Also saw Tom Killen at AJ's. Also Tom was nice enough to invite my wife and I to The Local that night to watch as he was filling in with the Organic Country band. Tom is a super player and a super nice guy. It was a great time.
'00 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Peavey Nashville 112,Profex II