Justice Pro Lite

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Daniel Gillett

Justice Pro Lite

Post by Daniel Gillett »

I have a JUSTICE PRO LITE I received in November of 2022 built by Ron Anderson of Justice Guitar. The guitar has never been played, so it is as nice as it gets. It is a 4X5. No Comps were done on this guitar but has some splits.

I bought this because of the light weight and reputation Justice guitar has. I have an Emmons LeGrande 111 D10, but due to two lower spine surgeries, it is very difficult and painful to lift.

If you are looking for a beautiful lite weight steel with pad, only 26 pounds out of case, this is ready to go, no waiting. When I ordered this guitar, I didn't realize I had neuropathy as bad as I did which is preventing me from using A and B foot pedals where they are located.

Guitar is beautiful and seems to stay in tune in the case well.

$2900.00 and I will deliver if close within 300 miles from Marion, Indiana, or I will ship it. As soon as check clears it will be ready to ship. Anyone close by can come try it out

Ron Pruter

Post by Ron Pruter »

This is a brand new guitar. Super light. I've known Dan for 40 years. He's A good honest man to do business with. :D
Emmons SKH Le Grande, '73 P/J bass, Tick tack bass, Regal high strung, and a Coral Sitar, USA Nashville 112.
Ted Hughes

SD 10 Pro Lite

Post by Ted Hughes »

Dan, You got mail and p.m. ! Thanks
Ted Hughes

SD10 Justin Pro Lite

Post by Ted Hughes »

Dan , Count it Sold ! tedhughes19T.H@gmail.com are 1(601) 551-8967 Thanks ! Let me know we’re to send payment !
Daniel Gillett

Sold

Post by Daniel Gillett »

Check is on the way
Ted Hughes

SD10 Justin Pro Lite

Post by Ted Hughes »

Dan , Count it Sold ! tedhughes19T.H@gmail.com are 1(601) 551-8967 Thanks ! Let me know we’re to send payment !