Herby Wallace E9th How To Play The Steel Guitar tab

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Scott Neubert

Herby Wallace E9th How To Play The Steel Guitar tab

Post by Scott Neubert »

Wondering if anyone has the tab to this Lp. I have the record but must have lost or loaned out the tab. It’s an Emmons school steel course. Thanks in advance
Henry Brooks

Post by Henry Brooks »

Are these the songs on this course? Another Bridge To Burn, Blue Jade, Greensleeves, Wildwood Flower, Danny Boy, Born To Lose, Make The World Go Away, Together Again, Bud Bounce, and Funny How Time Slips Away? These Tabs aren't like today's tabs, no A,B,C.?
Henry
Scott Neubert

Herby Wallace Tab

Post by Scott Neubert »

Yes those are the songs
Henry Brooks

Post by Henry Brooks »

I do have these tabs. The required copedent is 2 pedals, A&B, and one knee lever that lowers string 2 to C#, string 4 and string 8 to D#. So this will end up being two knee levers on most guitars today. Each tab is 4 pages long. The tab lines are numbered 1 to 10 and a number printed on the lines are fret number. if the number is circled a pedal is used. If the circle is not shaded it is a half tone raise, pedal B. If it is shaded it is the pedal A. If there is a square around a number on a line it is a half tone lower, the lever that lowers the E's to D# and the shaded square around a number is a full tone lower the lever that lowers string 2 D# to C#. So, this will workout to be 41 pages, the extar page is the instructions. Are you still interested Scott?
Henry
Scott Neubert

Post by Scott Neubert »

Yes I am. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks
Henry Brooks

Post by Henry Brooks »

I sent you a private message.
Henry
Henry Brooks

Post by Henry Brooks »

Sent a PM.
Henry