1999 Carter SD-10 SOLD, CAN BE CLOSED, DONATION SENT

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Rick Abbott

1999 Carter SD-10 SOLD, CAN BE CLOSED, DONATION SENT

Post by Rick Abbott »

I have a Carter SD-10 to sell. I bought this guitar in 2001, from Ann Fabian, used. It was a trade in from some pro player in Texas. He played it two years and bought a new one from Carter.
I played it a couple years and sold it to a local guy to buy a Carter D-10. The buyer sold it back to me the other day. Nice guitar! A few scratches on the end plate, pictured. Very good condition, otherwise.

The pedal and lever setup is on the pictured page. The 0-pedal and pedal rod are no longer with the guitar...the guy took them off and lost them. The undercarriage parts are intact, buy a pedal and rod, and you have a Franklin Pedal.

Triple raise / lower changer. Has BCT. I have one brass "dog bone" in the bag with the wrenches. Pickup is a George L E66.

Case is great, leg bag is too.
If you are interested, please respond on the ad, then contact me on a Private Message. We can discuss shipping carrier or meeting. Paypal is fine, I will split the cost. Add 1.5% to the price. Cash if we meet.

$2300 shipped to CONUS. I would drive 3 hours to meet. The price minus shipping is $2150
Last edited by Rick Abbott on 26 Nov 2022 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICK ABBOTT
Sho~Bud D-10 Professional #7962
Remington T-8, Wakarusa 5e3 clone
1953 Stromberg-Carlson AU-35
Pat McQuiston

Post by Pat McQuiston »

sent you a PM
Tyler Feehery

Post by Tyler Feehery »

Sent you a message
Rick Abbott

Post by Rick Abbott »