96 Fender Jazz Bass - Please Close

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Barry Yasika

96 Fender Jazz Bass - Please Close

Post by Barry Yasika »

This bass has an American made 25th Anniversary 1996 neck, original electronics and tuners. The body is Fender but was made in Mexico. Near-mint beautiful ash body off a Fender Special Edition Ash Deluxe Jazz Bass. Includes the shielding. The body is close to perfect: 1. These bodies are also made for the Fender American Deluxe Active Jazz Bass, so there are two tiny pin marks near where the American version would have had a side jack (See Last Picture). With no hardware this body weighs 6lb 3oz. The bridge is a Bad Ass Bass II.

When I bought the bass it had a Warmouth body that was pretty badly damaged so I replaced it with the one pictured. Comes with newer style Fender Case (which was alone $250 new). I set this bass up for myself, but I'm really not a bass player so the new owner may need to set it up to their liking. Nothing wrong with the bass, just beginning to thin the heard. Asking $1100 OBO plus shipping. **New Price $950 OBO plus shipping. Try this for a week or two and then I'll shut the sale down.

Last edited by Barry Yasika on 16 Nov 2022 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmons
Barry Yasika

Ttt

Post by Barry Yasika »

TTT
Emmons
Barry Yasika

Post by Barry Yasika »

Okie Doke, no interest so please close this thread.
Emmons