Trade: Lehle Mono Volume 90 for Goodrich Omni LP

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Dan Hockstein

Trade: Lehle Mono Volume 90 for Goodrich Omni LP

Post by Dan Hockstein »

Wondering if anyone would like to trade their Goodrich Omni LP for my Lehle Mono Volume 90 + pedal bar bracket. Great, super reliable pedal, just want to try something different. A bit difficult to come by, especially if you're stateside. Includes all accessories. Do not have the original box but will ship well-packaged, or can meet local to 27517.

Joe Hensley

Post by Joe Hensley »

Is there anything you don't like about the Lehle? I've been wanting to check one out.
Dan Hockstein

Post by Dan Hockstein »

Is there anything you don't like about the Lehle? I've been wanting to check one out.
Nah, it's super durable, has no moving parts, has lots of extra gain on tap and the buffer circuit sounds great. I ran a Sarno Freeloader ahead of mine. I guess the physical profile of the pedal could take a little getting used to if you're coming from something like a Goodrich, but the taper is nice and predictable. I would keep it and try a Goodrich Omni, but I can't really afford to do that.
George Kimery

Lehlie volume pedal swap for an Omni

Post by George Kimery »

I went the opposite direction.I sold my Omni and bought a Lehlie 90. For me, it was a good move. Saying that, I still prefer my Goodrich 120 with a vintage AB 500k pot.
Dan Hockstein

please close

Post by Dan Hockstein »

Eh, you know what, go ahead and close this up please. Anyone who might be able to offer a nice deal on the Omni, feel free to get in touch. I'm going to keep this around for now and try and compare the two - don't want to regret selling and have to try and find one again. Thanks!