" Alligator Crab Soup " on KopyKat Records. SwampWater Fox

Musical topics not directly related to steel guitar

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Janice Brooks

LJ Eiffert

" Alligator Crab Soup " on KopyKat Records. SwampWater Fox

Post by LJ Eiffert »

My NEW CD single " Alligator Crab Soup " on KopyKat Records is Louisiana Style Music. SwampWater Fox & Crawfish-Pigeons Band.
Skip Edwards

Post by Skip Edwards »

Leo! Where you been at? Haven't seen you around in a while...
Craig Stock

Post by Craig Stock »

Good to see you around Uncle Leo!
Regards, Craig

I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet.

Today is tomorrow's Good ol' days
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Thanks Skip & Craig for asking. I've Been writing a lot of New Songs & recording them. Working with my son " Joe " at Buckeye Jacks Saloon and Dance Hall in Apple Valley, Calif. His (Joe's) jam session every Suday 3pm til ?. Been playing Bass Guitar. Guest Staring with other bands like Ron Epperson's Thunder Country Band. Blue Henry's Band playing Lead Guitar. Even been playing some piano too. Also sitting in on drums. I still can't sing good, but still working on it with my Cajun Language New Orleans Style.
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

My release date is July 4th on my 4th Album in Apple Valley,California at Lenny Sports Center. And I'll be at Ron Epperson Thunder Band old time pickers Reunion at the Riverside VFW July 24th starting at high noon. SwampWater Fox with " More Than I can Say " Drew got the Brees.
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Thanks to all of you who have ordered and donated your $20 to get your copy of my 4th Album " Swampwater Fox " More Than I Can Say ". Tha 5th cut " Alliagtor Crab Soup " song is doing well. Thanks once again.
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Thanks to all my 91 million fans around the World this song " Alligator Crab Soup "came in on #20 of the NDExpress Charts of " My Kind of Country " on Creek Fish Radio.com. 8)
Charlie McDonald

Post by Charlie McDonald »

Good show, Leo! The old cajun keeps on crabbin' gabbin' the world of radio and travelin' the land lookin' for eva'one of his fans!

I'm proud to know the gent. Well, we've met, and he knows Carolyn Hardin, but don't tell anybody.
Those that say don't know; those that know don't say.--Buddy Emmons
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Charlie Send me your New address so I can send you my New Album with this Cajun song " Alligator Crab Soup "and others on it. leo@jtjsales.com. Miss visiting with you in Lubbock, Texas.