Peterson Wow !!!!

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jon Jaffe

Peterson Wow !!!!

Post by Jon Jaffe »

I have been a fan of the Strobostomp line of tuners they first introduced the product. And now I am convinced. Last Friday, when setting up for a gig, I noticed that the display on my Stobostomp HD was dim, and the battery symbol was flashing. Changing the battery did nothing. A power supply solved the problem. That Saturday, I tried several tested 9 V batteries, and none of them worked.

On the Peterson website, I found that I had purchased the tuner in 2019. I filled out a support ticket. Later that Monday, they contacted me by email and said to send the defective one back. They will ship me a new one. Today I received the new tuner. The turnaround time was less than a week. That is customer support.
Patrick Fleming

Post by Patrick Fleming »

I will second that! Peterson has always been extremely helpful, even when I dropped my Strobo Plus HD from a considerable height, they got everything fixed up and better than ever!
Ken Metcalf

Post by Ken Metcalf »

Yep! ^_^
https://sanantoniosteelguitarassoc.com/
MSA 12 String E9th/B6th Universal
Little Walter PF-89.
Paul Sutherland

Post by Paul Sutherland »

My experience is a little different. I've been using Peterson products for years, a Stroboflip, a Stroboclip, and a new Strobo floor pedal. NONE have ever failed so I haven't had to test their repair service.

They all still work perfectly despite being thrown in and out of tool boxes and taken to hundreds of gigs. They may look a bit beat up, but they flawlessly do the job for which they were intended. Great products!
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.