Emmons LeGrande SKH 9 x 6 SOLD (on Facebook in 4 days)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Keith Bolog

Emmons LeGrande SKH 9 x 6 SOLD (on Facebook in 4 days)

Post by Keith Bolog »

$3200

Short Key Head

Rode Hard Put Away Wet (not really)

Standard Cowboy Issue Black Formica

I am used to the lighter weight, shorter KL throw, and tone of other guitars, so Im offering up my ‘keeper’ for the $$$ I have in it. Im so weary of packaging these, that PREFERENCE is given to a local pickup even if you aren’t the first responder, sorry.Thank you for understanding.

This is a nice guitar. Full disclosure of nit picks: High mileage player grade, some extra drill holes, grime, wear, missing sheen and so forth, low serial number 82 indicating 1983(?). Thus no creampuff but overhaul not required it appears to have been well maintained with all the mojo you’d expect. The case was already pranged but its tight. 71 lbs.

Mixed 14 hole and 4 hole bellcranks beneath. Pedal 4 is not hooked up but I have one rod and bellcrank for it. I can install that one. Please no other copedent changes.

The only missing change is on a KL that would lower E9 string 9 a half tone. I have an extra bellcrank if you are handy

Last edited by Keith Bolog on 18 May 2023 9:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
Mike Bagwell

Post by Mike Bagwell »

Wow Keith! That's my old guitar. My Dad and I picked it up at the Emmons factory and spent the day up there. Brian Adams build it. I think it was 1984, it cost $2600.00 new.
That guitar has a ton of hours on, and is a great player. It may not be the cleanest looking, but someone is going to get a fantastic guitar.

Mike
Keith Bolog

yup

Post by Keith Bolog »

Well put, Mike. Ive owned some beautiful Emmons but this one eclipsed them all by a lot.
Paul Wade

Emmons LeGrande SKH 9 x 6 RHPAW player 3200

Post by Paul Wade »

i have played this guitar and it sing's had one in the 80's d-10 great guitars if i had the $$ it would be mine....

p.w
Keith Bolog

bump

Post by Keith Bolog »

bump
Dave Simonis

Post by Dave Simonis »

Keith,

Sent you a PM.
Dave Simonis

Fiddle: Zeta, Arthur Conner, many others.../Steel: GFI SD-10 Ultra.../Mandolin: Breedlove.../Guitar: Gibson, Fender, Taylor.../Amps: Peavey NV112, Evans FET 500.../Others: Hilton, Goodrich, Stereo Steel, Pendulum Pre-amp...
Jameson Koweek

Post by Jameson Koweek »

Has anyone bought this?
Keith Bolog

still....

Post by Keith Bolog »

....available