Anyone want to trade their LDG for a Sho Bud Crossover?

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dylan Aycock

Anyone want to trade their LDG for a Sho Bud Crossover?

Post by Dylan Aycock »

I've got a crossover but I don't play c6 and I'm still learning e9 so I was wondering if anyone would want to trade their single neck for a double neck. It's in decent shape, I've never used the c6 side and I think the wires to the switch on it need to be soldered which I could do but would rather have someone who knows what they're doing do that. Anyways if anyone is interested let me know!

Side note: this is not a picture of my guitar, mine is in the case and I don't want to set it all up for a photo right now but just wanted to see if there was any interest first. I'll get it out and set it up if anyone is interested. The photo below is what mine looks like and is just for reference.
Dylan Aycock

Post by Dylan Aycock »

Here's some pics in the case.
Steve Goodson

Sho Bud Crossover

Post by Steve Goodson »

6 pedals how many knee levers?
William Smith

Looks familiar

Post by William Smith »

Dylan,

That guitar looks very familiar. I believe it to be one I sold 10-15 years ago in Tulsa. I believe I remember your name and selling you a guitar of some sort. That guitar has a cool story. I traveled to Chicago, IL from Tulsa to buy it from a fellow who played. He said he got the guitar in exchange for helping Shot Jackson set up his music store. That was the story, at least.

Wow, that is cool. It had 6 pedals and one knee lever when I had it.
Dylan Aycock

Re: Looks familiar

Post by Dylan Aycock »

William Smith wrote:Dylan,

That guitar looks very familiar. I believe it to be one I sold 10-15 years ago in Tulsa. I believe I remember your name and selling you a guitar of some sort. That guitar has a cool story. I traveled to Chicago, IL from Tulsa to buy it from a fellow who played. He said he got the guitar in exchange for helping Shot Jackson set up his music store. That was the story, at least.

Wow, that is cool. It had 6 pedals and one knee lever when I had it.
Holy cow man you probably did sell it to me! Were you in a band called whisky stills and mash or something like that? It was definitely 13 years ago. I got it in 2009 I believe. I never got around to getting the c6 going and that guy in Broken Arrow who used to repair steels closed up shop shortly after I bought it. You're making me want to keep it now that you told me that story.
Dylan Aycock

Re: Sho Bud Crossover

Post by Dylan Aycock »

Steve Goodson wrote:6 pedals how many knee levers?
6 pedals, one knee lever
Tyler Button

Post by Tyler Button »

Dylan Aycock wrote:
Holy cow man you probably did sell it to me! Were you in a band called whisky stills and mash or something like that? It was definitely 13 years ago. I got it in 2009 I believe. I never got around to getting the c6 going and that guy in Broken Arrow who used to repair steels closed up shop shortly after I bought it. You're making me want to keep it now that you told me that story.
Whisky Stills And Mash is such a phenomenal band name. Incredibly clever.
William Smith

Post by William Smith »

Tyler Button wrote:
Dylan Aycock wrote:
Whisky Stills And Mash is such a phenomenal band name. Incredibly clever.
I will let Jeremy know how incredibly clever he is.