Dekley SD-10 Local Pickup Mid Michigan

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Brett Hansen

Dekley SD-10 Local Pickup Mid Michigan

Post by Brett Hansen »

I'm selling a Dekley SD10 3 & 4 standard Emmons set up. Case and everything on the case is included (Stroboplus tuner with bracket, Goodrich volume pedal, 2 John Pearce steel, strings, etc.) Case is nice. It currently has 2 inch riser kit and rods installed but the original height rods are included. I don't want to deal with shipping so I am pricing the whole package at $1600 firm. Must be picked up in Clare, Michigan. Not looking for trades.
Brett Hansen

Post by Brett Hansen »

This is the copendant The right knee lever is opposite of what is printed as indicated by the arrows.

Brett Hansen

Post by Brett Hansen »

Price drop to $1400 for everything shown before it goes to Elderly for consignment sale.
David Zornes

Dekley

Post by David Zornes »

Anyone, I mean ANYONE, living in the proximity of this gentleman’s address, should snatch this deal immediately! If I lived near the location I would borrow the money If I had to in order to get this super of a deal. If this goes to a second party, as he indicates it could, they could offer to sell this for twice-three times what he is asking for.
Leroy Golden

Post by Leroy Golden »

I live within range of this deal, but I am in Florida right now...I had a Dekley just like this one and they are great playing guitars solid as a rock, good deal for someone!!
Paul Poplawski

Your Dekley

Post by Paul Poplawski »

Hi Brett. I’m new at PSG, though I’ve played guitar and lap steel for decades. I live in Delaware so it’s probably out of the question picking it up in MI. Let me know if you change your mind about shipping. You know you can take it to a UPS STore and they will package it up for you and ship. Just an FYI

Paul
Johnie King

Post by Johnie King »

Good deal here.
Stephen Karney

Post by Stephen Karney »

I'll take this for $1400 if it's still available. PM sent.