OzSGA Christmas Jam. Branson MO

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Charlie Steichen

OzSGA Christmas Jam. Branson MO

Post by Charlie Steichen »

After much discussion, we have once again decided to cancel another event, our Christmas jam. Cases of covid are increasing and it's not worth the risk. The board of the Ozark Steel Guitar Association wants to wish everyone a blessed and safe Christmas season. Be safe, enjoy your family and loved ones and God Bless the USA.
Hopefully see you next year.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Charlie, probably a wise decision. I hope the future of the OSGA Ozark will continue after this wretched virus is past. Looking forward to seeing and hearing all my friends and players in Branson next year. God bless you and your family and the OSGA Ozark staff.
Larry Baker

Canceled

Post by Larry Baker »

Good call Charlie. However disappointing it was a good call considering the COVID situation. Will be glad when the shows can get back on schedule. Larry and Jean
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Terry Wood

Post by Terry Wood »

I'm in a Agreement with Y'all! This Covid thing is bad. It's just to risky right now. We all want to get back to normal. Not to sound to negative but I personally know 12 now who have died from this killer virus. Ages ranged from 36 to 80. Also a lot of sick family and friends with it. Charlie y'all did the right thing. Everyone stay safe and we will see Y'all later. Zane and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year in 2021!
Robert Jones

Post by Robert Jones »

This is one show that I am planning on attending once this virus mess is over with. I have finally retired and have moved up closer and I am working at the Ozark Mountain Hoe Down Theater in Eureka Springs. Something that has been on my bucket list for a while. I know a few of you guys and I look forward to coming a seeing the show once it can be started back up. In the mean time I want take the time and wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year. God bless.
Mullen Royal Precision D10 Red Lacquer Pearl inlay 8&8
"Life is too short for bad tone."
https://mullenguitars.com/
http://www.bjsbars.com/