Fender Steel King Amp

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Scott Burchill

Fender Steel King Amp

Post by Scott Burchill »

Image Fender Steel King Amp. 15 in. Speaker. Everything works. A couple of scratchy pots. With casters. Lots of power! Includes Fender cover and Fender footswitch
Asking $375.00 plus shipping and insurance.
Local pick-up is OK.
May the Lord take a 'liken to ya.
Scott Burchill

Post by Scott Burchill »

Still for sale.
May the Lord take a 'liken to ya.
Carl Johnson

Fender Steel King

Post by Carl Johnson »

do you by any chance still have this amp for sale?
James Simiele

Amp still available

Post by James Simiele »

Is this amp still available for sale?
Patrick Huey

Post by Patrick Huey »

Great amp!! That’s actually an Eminence Fender branded 15” speaker and this amp is fabulous for regular acoustic and electric guitar. Whoever snags this the pots just fyi are totally enclosed and soldered directly to the board so Deoxit doesn’t work. Pots are easily replaced if you can solder
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!
Fred Thompson

Post by Fred Thompson »

Patrick Huey wrote:Great amp!! That’s actually an Eminence Fender branded 15” speaker and this amp is fabulous for regular acoustic and electric guitar. Whoever snags this the pots just fyi are totally enclosed and soldered directly to the board so Deoxit doesn’t work. Pots are easily replaced if you can solder
I've had my Steel King since they first came out and never had a problem with the pots..
The steel King is a great amp and this is a good deal! JMHO
Fred
The difference between a musician and a savings bond is eventually the bond will mature and earn money.
Patrick Huey

Post by Patrick Huey »

Fred Thompson wrote:
Patrick Huey wrote:Great amp!! That’s actually an Eminence Fender branded 15” speaker and this amp is fabulous for regular acoustic and electric guitar. Whoever snags this the pots just fyi are totally enclosed and soldered directly to the board so Deoxit doesn’t work. Pots are easily replaced if you can solder
I've had my Steel King since they first came out and never had a problem with the pots..
The steel King is a great amp and this is a good deal! JMHO
Fred
Mine got scratchy just age. Went to apply Deoxit and discovered you can’t lol pots are totally enclosed
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!